COVID-19: Information for Women
The New Zealand College of Midwives has fantastic resources for women in relation- FAQs: Staying at home for social distancing
- FAQs: Infant feeding during the Covid-19 outbreak
- FAQs: Self-isolation due to potential contact with Covid-19
- FAQs: General information for pregnant women
- Ministry of Health information on breastfeeding during the Covid-19 pandemic
- World Health Organisation on Covid-19 for pregnant women
Click here to find the information from the New Zealand College of Midwives, you
can also reach out to the Maternity Services Consumer Council on Facebook here.
For any other questions, please email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
You're invited to the